|Title||Robinson House on Naaman's Creek|
|Collection||Works of Art|
|Credit line||Gift of Mrs. William C. Frysinger|
|Year Range from||1890|
|Year Range to||1900|
|Artist||Frank F. English|
Framed, watercolor painting of the Robinson house and mill buildings on Naaman's Creek by Frank F. English (1854-1922). The painting depicts a small creek that runs diagonally across the foreground to the lower right corner. On the far bank in the mid-ground are several wood and brick buildings that comprise the house and mill buildings. A small upside down rowboat sits on blocks in front of a wooden building on the right. Other buildings can be seen in the background across a stretch of field. This painting shows the original bridge over Naaman's Creek and the Robinson house, grist mill, saw mill, and brick yard.
|Dimensions||H-18.375 W-26.375 D-0.875 inches|
|Dimension Details||framed dimensions|
|Owned||Howe E. Danzenbaker|
|Provenance||According to the donor, this painting was painted by the artist for Howe E. Danzenbaker of Claymont, DE.|
English, Frank F.
Frank F. English
|Place of Origin||Claymont, DE|